Cross Centered Leadership
A 4-6 hour workshop developed especially for elders, deacons, ministers, board members, and other leaders in today’s churches and faith-based organizations.
- Identify their leadership style through assessments and interactive dialogues
- Study examples of Godly leadership
- Establish a firm foundation of Christian leadership
- Create a compelling mission and vision for their organization
- Align organizational activities with mission and vision
Dr. Larry Mathis
Cross Centered Leadership Seminars are taught by Dr. Larry D. Mathis. Larry served as a pulpit minister for over 30 years and remains active in ministerial counseling. He has served as a Professor at Freed-Hardeman University, Amridge University, and Lipscomb University. Larry frequently performs “in‑residence” retainer work for non-profit clients, including universities and churches.
Contact us today to find out more!